Ti Pocket Pro : The Auto Adjusting EDC Pen

big idea design pen

It's CNC machined out of solid metals, with minimal looking and great features. My subjective experience with this pen has been disappointing. To make things short, this pen has leaked in my pocket three times with g2 refill inside. I NEVER experienced the pen tip being so exposed when retracted into the barrel that it made contact with the fabric in my pockets and leaked. With this pen it has happened 3 times! Each time it happened I felt embarrassed and adjusted the mechanism to raise the refill inside the pen.

Mini Dual Side Click Pen

It’s great you can try many new types of refills out. The Timascus bolt is just the right splash of color. And the possibility to use so many different refills makes it even better. This will be my go to pen for a long time. We design and make not only aesthetically pleasing, but also functional, adaptable and high quality everyday carry products.

Slim Bolt Action Pen

It looks cool, it’s got a fun clickly mechanism, but that’s where the positives stop. This extremely overpriced piece of garbage only takes D1 refills, which run out of ink within days of being installed. The cartridge it came with ran dry on the second day of use, and all refills I’ve used have lasted less than a week each.

Bolt Action Pen

I have this one & a copper one now & am pretty sure I'll add to the collection. Still love the Bolt Action & the dual side click pens, but for portability & EDC this one is perfect. A titanium pen with free worldwide shipping and lifetime warranty? And I read reviews about how the customer service is great?

Bolt Action

A sub to post and discuss any and all machined/EDC style pens. Feel free to reach out to and we can send a replacement tip section. This website ships to Non-US countries only. For orders shipping to the United States, please click here. Regrettably, I had to return the pen. The customer service was good however, and I opted to repurchase the ti click EDC.

15 Fun Ideas for What to Build in Minecraft - IGN

15 Fun Ideas for What to Build in Minecraft.

Posted: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 08:00:00 GMT [source]

We believe by pushing the boundary of what's possible in the engineering world, we are able to provide EDC essentials that you will love to carry everyday. All the five star reviews are correct. The pen is machined well and you can use countless refills. All options come with Brass bolt action mechanism to ensure the smoothest action and gold accent color.

The best iPad Pro apps for Apple Pencil - Creative Bloq

The best iPad Pro apps for Apple Pencil.

Posted: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:00:00 GMT [source]

big idea design pen

One thing worth mentioning is, the surface property is limited to raw titanium. I have a dlc black version of slim click pen, and a stonewashed version of slim bolt action, both from Bigideadesign. They also have their own appealing factors, but neither of them are tinged with the subtle stickiness I mentioned.

Make sure you’re ordering from the proper channel, though. I’m based in the US and accidentally ordered from the international department, which increased shipping time significantly. We're big fans of a lifetime warranty when buying premium items, so every pen comes with that as well.

Special Editions

It’s nice that they included the mini-converter. This high quality Mini Bolt Action Pens are super compact and great for quick notes and signatures throughout your day. Never in the way, simply there when you need it, great for everyday carry.

This website is our USA website, we ship domestically within the US only. If you need to ship your order internationally, please to go to our International website. If you need a full size Bolt Action Pen, check out it's big brother the Bolt Action Pens. The only thing I would change with the pen is the refill. I prefer the 9000 from Schmidt or Signo, JetStream, G2, Itoya and some others. Within two weeks of use, the click mechanism was dysfunctional.

Though I will note that I haven’t observed many others with this same issue. However it sucks that I cannot confidently carry this pen in my pocket anymore as I did for years with other pens that cost significantly less. Had I known this would have been an issue I would have purchased a capped version and avoided the bolt, as pocket carry is very important for me. There are way too many to list on the page so feel free to check out our google doc to see all the refill options you can use with these pens. The pen is well balanced, feels great in the hand and has the cool and functional retracting function.

I was already a fan of the larger bolt action pens as own a slim stonewashed Big I design pen which is one of my favourites. Love that these pens include the Damascus bolt as well...that was what sold me in the first instance. A high quality, CNC machined EDC pen can look great yet the magic of how well it writes is in the ink cartridges. Which led us to design the most refill friendly bolt action pen, ever.

I've been using the slim bolt pen in titanium for several months now with no major issues. The pen is a bit too long for an average shirt pocket to fully clip onto, but is still able to be used that way. The ability to disassemble and maintain the pen is a great selling point too, and gives me peace of mind to just clip the pen on my jeans pocket since I can bend the clip back if it becomes sprung. I do wish the pen came with a little bit of silicone grease to even further help us maintain the pen though. The fact it has a lifetime warranty is reassuring & these guys really go out of their way to look after their clients. The bolt action is very smooth, it writes well, looks classy, feels good in the hand & is quickly becoming my favourite EDC pen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Easy Steps To Use Semi-Permanent Hair Color At Home

Cool What Color Eyeglasses For White Hair Ideas

The Best Dark Firefox Home Page 2022